We’re calling this position a “junior” content writer because we’re looking for someone who wants to grow with us. Right now, we need someone to help with overflow, but there is an opportunity for growth in hours and pay.
We’re a brand-new digital marketing studio built by writing and design experts. We’re the bright new face in an industry flooded with mediocrity and misinformation, and we’re looking for someone who wants the opportunity to grow with the agency. We want someone long-term to help our company become something unique and memorable. The right person is going to be a reliable, self-starting Creative with a passion for the written word and all forms of art.
We value teamwork and coordination, but we respect the need for “dragon-slayer time” (also called production time), so we only ask that the candidate be available for at least two consecutive hours a day during our working hours (M-F 7a-6p MST).
We are currently looking for help with blog posts, social media, advertising copy, and web page content. Most work will be for Your Imprint, LLC, but we have a colorful array of clients that may need fresh input.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Researching and organizing keywords and phrases appropriately
- Finding and creating reliable link profiles for SEO blog posts
- Following and managing editorial calendars
- Interviewing sources where necessary
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with the team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Help to align brand strategies and ideas