We are looking for 2-3 talented and enthusiastic writers to join our writing team! Writers with a strong background in yoga philosophy, who are up to date with current yoga news and research, and who are comfortable writing education/information focused articles are encouraged to apply.
– Experienced yoga teacher and/or extensive knowledge and experience in yoga, meditation and/or yoga philosophy.
– Submit well-written articles by set deadlines (approx. 1-2 assignments per month).
– Articles must adhere to our blogging style guide and must be informative, entertaining, clear, detailed, structured, well-researched, concise and error-free.
– Articles must be 4-8 Paragraphs / 500-650 words long.
– Communicate in a timely manner with the Managing Editor about submission scheduling, revisions and edits when necessary.
– Degree in journalism or English.
– Working knowledge of anatomy/physiology, Ayurveda, or yogic philosophy.
Payment: $30/article, with future increases based on performance and reliability.