We are an educational service company that specializes in writing, tutoring, editing, academic consulting, formatting, and admissions consultation. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, MA. We’re growing very quickly and need more writers, editors, tutors, and admissions consultants who can work with clients at our Cambridge location, the Boston area, and telecommute.
We work with a wide range of clients, including high-school students, undergraduates, MA, and PhD students.
You will experience the advantages of:
- Working under the banner of an industry-leading educational development firm
- Competitive pay
- A professionally managed process that allows you to focus on what you do best (i.e. we handle all of the logistics, administrative processes, sales/financials, ensuring healthy and fair work conditions, related work expenses, and quality control so that you can focus your time on writing or editing)
- Collaborating on projects with other credentialed students and professionals
- Flexibility: Part-time and full-time positions are available with flexible hours
- The flexibility to work from home or one of our offices, though you may need to come into one of our offices for client meetings or tutoring sessions from time to time.
- The chance to refine your craft while earning a living wage
- Professional development opportunities in the form of workshops and other tutorials.
- Connections to PR and Marketing Groups
- Meeting a wide array of incredibly interesting clients
- Being part of an incredible team that values your work, your professional development, your own writing career (we love to promote our writers’ articles and books), and taking care of each other as a team.