Freelance Writers who can write knowledgeably and succinctly on tough technology topics are invited to write for Couchbase’s website. Couchbase (est. 2011) is an independent software company that develops and provides support for open-source NoSQL database platforms.
Writers are needed to write step-by-step tutorials, blog posts, and other types of informative content for these topics, and many others:
- GeoJSON with.NET
- Paging with N1QL
- Paging with Linq2Couchbase (skip, take, offset, etc.).
- Backup and restore, cbimport.
- Inserting documents with sequential keys (autonumber).
- Using pillowfight: how and why.
- Programming languages such as PHP, Ruby, Java.
Writers must have the ability to tackle difficult problems and simplify complex ideas into clear, logical, and technically-accurate content for a tech-savvy audience.
Submissions must be original, previously-unpublished, and written in English. Writers can submit multiple posts for consideration.
Payment: $200 per post.