Spiraledge (est. 2001), a leading eCommerce retailer in the healthy living sector, is hiring a Freelance Writer to create buying guides for SwimOutlet.com to enrich the customer experience.
SwimOutlet.com is the leading online specialty store for aquatics in the U.S. and offers a wide variety of products for swimming, fashion swim, beach and surf.
- Write and update in-depth product-specific training and “How-to” guides.
- Follow SwimOutlet’s style to ensure the guides are accurate, written correctly and error-free.
- Create at least one guide per week.
- Meet all deadlines.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Adhere to all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- B.A. Degree in Communications, Journalism, related field, or comparable education and experience.
- A passion for one of the following: swimming, triathlon, yoga, paddle sports, surfing, fashion.
- Strong writing and editing skills are important.
- Must be technically savvy, and have excellent computer skills and Internet search techniques.
This is a remote, contract position.
Compensation: submit your rates.