Deer Camp is really about the stories. Stories about the way it used to be always get better with the telling. We seem to never tire of telling the same stories over and over about that hunt that took place last year or forty years ago. The new generation of hunters that are growing up, sitting around the campfire or the wood stove listening wide eyed to the tales of previous generations.
We want to make Deer Camp Magazine another venue for the novice hunter to learn from others. The old ways are soon forgotten if not told and retold. Deer Camp Magazine makes those stories available to more novice hunters as well as those just yearning to once again experience those golden opportunities.
Deer Camp Magazine is a fast-growing online publication that needs passionate outdoor voices. We are looking for well written individuals with hunting and outdoor experience to contribute.
- Regularly contribute: How to articles, feature stories, product reviews, or works requested by the Editor.
Who We Need:
- Passionate outdoor writers.
- Someone who is looking to expand their own personal outdoor brand and be seen as an expert.
- Writers who are excited about growing along with us and understand the potential of growing together.
- Previously published is a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO a plus.