We are a life insurance company looking for a writer who is highly experienced in writing in the insurance industry and is well versed in life insurance terms and details.
Our ideal writer has the capacity to write technical, research-backed blog posts in a conversational and entertaining way. S/He will be to help readers understand sometimes confusing information in a simple way.
- Able to write in a conversational tone
- Able to distill complex ideas in a simple way (decrease or explaining jargon, etc)
- Informative (must be able to research and cite to quality sources and sites)
- Have personality in your writing style
- Able to use a tone and voice is to be conversational but factual, as we will be speaking as the authority in the space
- Able to write 1,000 – 1,500 word blog posts around one concept without filler content
- Able to self-edit for grammar/tone