Triad Behavioral Health is looking for talented blog writers to generate engaging, original content for our brand websites. This is a freelance position and you can work from anywhere.
The Blog Writer will be responsible for writing interesting and engaging articles geared for a specific target audience – the behavioral health pre- and post-licensure audience. You should be a skilled writer who can create appealing, insightful posts that will reach and grow our audience. You should also have the ability to come up with original, relevant, and timely topics.
Blog Writer Responsibilities:
- Researching and writing on topics supplied to you.
- Writing articles, proofing them, and submitting by deadlines.
- Researching and pitching ideas for posts.
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Working with our team on inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
- Staying current on industry / licensure trends for possible opportunities to create new or more engaging content.