Quill.com, the popular online retailer of office supplies, is inviting Freelance Writers to contribute content to Cafe Quill, its “how-to” blog covering career advice, office life, workplace culture, small business success, etc.
Right now the blog needs helpful tutorials and insightful articles that solve common office problems (simple or complex) encountered by the typical office worker.
Some topics include:
- How to use a Cuisinart Coffee Maker.
- How to modify your classroom to increase student engagement.
- How to maximize your laptop battery.
- How to organize your calendar to increase productivity.
- How to safely remove 3M adhesive.
- Tips for returning to work after maternity leave.
- Creative/lifehack uses of office products and gear sold by Quill.com
Writers must have the ability to simplify and organize the information and explain the solution in a coherent and interesting way.
300 – 500 words: $50/article.
500 – 1,000 words: $100/article.
1,000+ words: $150/article.
Writers will need to pitch their topic(s) first for consideration.Write for Cafe Quill