The Cheat Sheet, a leading lifestyle/entertainment website for present-day men and women, is seeking a Freelance Writer to contribute insightful content discussing time-saving and life-improvement tips for women’s style and beauty.
The Freelance Writer will not only report on style trends, but also pitch topics based on research, experience, and knowledge of the industry. Content may include articles, guides, listicles, and advice columns.
The Cheat Sheet is known for its in-depth research of quality lifestyle reporting in spectrum of categories, including health and fitness, money and career, gadgets and gear, sports, etc.
- A four-year college degree or comparable job experience.
- Credentials in and enthusiasm for writing on women’s style topics, along with writing in an authoritative, personable voice.
- Knowledge of correct grammar and punctuation, as well as using AP Style.
- Using SEO to maximize content reach.
- Ability to conceptualize new stories that interest readers.
Payment: submit your freelance rates.