The editorial team at Loans Canada is looking for freelance writers interested in contributing articles about all things personal finance to our loanscanada.ca blog.
The number one goal of your editorial team is to provide realistic advice, useful information, honest facts, and relatable content about anything to do with living, earning money, and spending money in Canada.
We’re currently looking to hire confident and driven writers who want to make money and earn valuable experience as freelance contributors. We’ll pay you per post. The more you write, the more you’ll earn!
Does this sound like you?
– Are you a student?
– Do you want to work from home and set your own hours?
– Are you great at budgeting, saving, or even spending?
– Do you have money tips and tricks that no one has heard of?
– Are you the only one in your family or group of friends who enjoys talking about money?
– Do you think that being open and honest about money should not be taboo?
If you’re a self-starter with good grammar and an excellent grasp of the English language then make sure you apply today!