The Canadian Men’s Health Foundation is looking for a freelance blog writer who is a superstar in the nutrition field and wants to help make a positive impact with Canadian men and their families.
The key responsibility would be to develop creative and informative content for the DontChangeMuch.ca blog using a friendly conversational style. Our target demographic is men who are 30-50 and are looking for easy nutrition tips & recipes that they can incorporate into their busy daily lives.
Your passion to help our non-profit make a difference with men’s health using humour and witty short blog pieces is critical to the mission of our organization!
What We’re Looking For:
- You must be a resident of Canada who has been writing content for a nutrition blog for several years.
- You have studied nutrition and are able to break it down so beginners can start to implement healthier habits into their busy lives.
- You have the ability to write thought provoking and conversation starting pieces centered around using humour and fun so our audience feels invigorated and motivated to make a change.
- Proofing and editing in Google Docs is part of your daily behaviour.
- Taking charge and grasping our voice as well as hitting deadlines is a no-brainer, you are a successful writer after all!
- You can research nutrition topics and can tell what is bull and what is a reputable source.