Coinsquare, the second largest Canadian cryptocurrency exchange that simplifies the buying/selling experience of digital assets, is seeking Freelance Writers for ongoing work.
This gig is ideal for writers who can write knowledgeably on a variety of cryptocurrency topics (specific to Canada and globally) and help readers improve their understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Writers will be asked to:
- Write interesting stories with an emphasis on the Canadian cryptocurrency space.
- Develop strong and original story angles for long-form articles.
- Simplify complex blockchain and cryptocurrency concepts into language and concepts that readers can easily understand.
- Self-edit, research, and write copy.
- Regularly produce in-demand content that inspires readers and helps newcomers better understand the world of cryptocurrency and the technology behind it.
This is a remote, home-based position.
Initially, writers will contribute for a one month trial period. Successful writers will be hired for a permanent role.
Compensation: to be discussed with qualified writers.