Enterprise Technology Group is a dynamic internet company with over 500 unique informative websites that focus on a large variety of market niches. We aim to give our users an exceptional experience when visiting our sites by providing unique, high-quality content that can provide exceptional value to our readers by offering insightful, useful little tips and tricks that many people may not know about. We want everyone to take advantage of any unique opportunity available to them in life and it is our goal to help ensure they are aware of what those opportunities are. Our goal is to provide engaging and accurate content to any that can make an impact. Our team is seeking experienced writers who possess a keen understanding of the following industries:
- Credit Cards – bad credit, no credit history
Most importantly how to get approved with various common scenarios such as no credit or bad credit, after bankruptcy or even after divorce or foreclosure etc. How to credit card stack to reduce interest rates, how to use other types of conventional and unconventional loans to pay down higher credit card interest rates etc. Anything useful that can help someone manage, repair or build their credit using secured and unsecured credit cards as the vehicle accomplish these goals.
This individual will be responsible writing articles related to credit cards on particular topics as directed. This opportunity will is a remote, work from home position and all writers will be paid on a per article basis. A great opportunity for freelancers.
- Previous skilled writing experience with strong English grammar proficiency.
- Strong understanding of credit cards, application processes, credit building knowledge and strong financial knowhow a must.
- Ability to complete a 1000-1200 word article within 48 hours of request
- Strong communication skills via email
- Ability to access and use Google live docs and spreadsheets (Assigned to you)