Wikimotive Inc. is seeking a talented Freelance Content Writer to work with our team of enthusiastic professionals. Wikimotive is an 8 year old company, offering a suite of digital marketing, web development, and consulting services to a range of industries, with a focus in the automotive sector.
We are seeking a reliable and experienced content writer, to produce various types of content for Wikimotive and its clients on a contract basis.
Our content writing needs span a diverse range of project types and sizes, with most of Wikimotive’s clientele being auto dealerships. Most assignments are around 1000 words, and some of the content types that we assign are:
- Landing pages about vehicle models
- Landing pages about our clients and their value propositions
- Current events (automotive) blog articles
- Satyrical creative posts about cars and car dealerships
- Special assignments from clients, related to events at car dealerships, within their communities, or regarding specific car-brand announcements and news.
- So much more! (We are also expanding into new industries)
A freelance content writer for Wikimotive can expect a steady supply of projects, typically ranging from 10 to 50+ articles per month. Before each month we will ask you for your availability and fill as much of it as possible. We are seeking a freelance writer who likes working consistently with one company, and who has fairly stable availability from month to month.