WD Partners is seeking a Freelance Copywriter to support projects, from high-level concepting to in-the-weeds creative activation. Work may include (but is definitely not limited to): retail signage, shopper marketing, print materials, naming, witty headlines, video scripts, brand guidelines, rollout guidelines, concept statements, presentation storytelling, sales guides, and more.
- Will have a primary manager, but main point of contact may vary by project
- Work collaboratively and directly with Designers, Writers, Project Managers, Creative Directors, etc.
- Combination of owning a project and tag-teaming with other writers
- Combination of single-project focus and multi-project juggling
- Will require some time working on-site at WD with the team; flexibility to sometimes work from home
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Strong conceptual and storytelling ability
- Naturally adopts the consumer/shopper mindset
- Ability to research, identify benefits, express product details
- Strong eye for detail and proofreading capabilities
- Enjoys being proactive, filling gaps, reaching out to teammates
- Confident in moving things forward, even if all details aren’t ironed-out
- Comfortable with some quick turnarounds and tight deadlines, as needed
- Effectively presents ideas to teammates and clients