- Ensure the linguistic quality and presentation of the company website, presentations, online documents, product manuals, and all other English texts published in-house.
- We expect you to enhance logic, relevance, and clarity, and ensure the texts are appropriate, in quality and style, for the intended audience.
Duties and Responsibilities
The position holds the following duties and responsibilities in editing:
- Improve the language, flow, and readability of the documents, wherever required, without losing the meaning of the original text
- Re-word and rewrite in cooperation with the WayRay creative team
- Any other editing-related task assigned
- Work together with the creative team to produce original copy for our website, mobile apps, social media, etc.
The following is required for proofreading:
- Ensure the spelling, capitalization, and grammar is in line with the WayRay Style Guide
- Verify all illustrations and captions
- Check facts, dates, and statistics
- Verify and finalize all footnotes and references according to correct style
- Understand the nuance of publication types