Walden University is looking for freelance, off-site graphic copywriters for our external marketing team.
- Produce a wide range of compelling, high-quality content—including e-mails, Web copy, social media, print and digital ads, articles, presentations, infographics, OOH, radio and video scripts, and trade show collateral.
- Write highly effective, creative, and engaging marketing content and communications that will reinforce our brand, attract new students, retain existing students, and build stronger relationships with our alumni.
- Write for multiple audiences within guidelines for brand, voice, and tone, using best practices for each medium (e.g., e-mail, Web, print, mobile, social media).
- Be available for immediate projects that are frequently fast-paced, with ambitious deadlines.
[expand title=”Read More”]
- Occasionally participate in conference calls related to new project launches.
- Excellent time management and communication skills, with an emphasis on professionalism, responsiveness, flexibility in the face of changing priorities, and a willingness to ask questions and be proactive.
All candidates must provide a comprehensive portfolio of copywriting samples featuring a variety of work for print and digital. Walden offers competitive rates based on experience.
When applying, please include your resume, three writing samples, and a link to your online portfolio.