The Senior Writer is responsible developing relevant, memorable and highly creative communications for clients through language and ideas that support strategy, design, and brand expression.
- Work independently to develop unique concepts and content that solve clients’ business and brand challenges.
- Think visually as well as verbally, contributing from the outset to the structure, look and feel of a client project.
- Interact closely with Designers and Creative Directors to create and refine content for a chosen design direction, identifying alternative message strategies for achieving clients’ objectives.
- Perform effectively at concepting, group brainstorming, and writing of placeholder copy, working both independently and collaboratively.
- Collaborate in the development and definition of the “voice” for a client, a program or individual project.
- Establish and/or interpret brand positioning, tone and attributes effectively.
- 4-8 years of experience in communications, business, marketing, advertising or a related field
- A strong vocabulary, expertise in English usage, and comfort with multiple and often complex writing assignments, styles and disciplines.
- Capability to effectively articulate, present and explain writing choices.
- Ability to produce work quickly, with strength in observing and managing to deadlines.