VetsEZ is currently looking to fill a 100% remote position Technical Writer for a large federal government project.
- Support technical analysis and system requirements documentation for solution/product development. Plan, write, and research project deliverables such as user guides, release notes, administrative documents, and training guides etc.
- Collaborate with developers to identify, produce and maintain technical documentation for all software products.
- Gather requirements and deliver documentation for IT product implementation by conducting interviews, work flow analysis, process analysis, and observation sessions.
- Attend team meetings, review and provide input to requirements, design and user interface; determine if other departmental projects are impacted by the design and disseminate project information to other department members.
- Estimate and schedule deliverables for multiple projects; assess schedule and workload impact when unexpected work arises; adjust schedules; and keep management and project team abreast of schedule changes.
This is a full time / work from home opportunity.