The UX Content Writer (Freelance) will collaborate with company staff to lead in the development and publishing of thought leadership articles related to user experience (UX). Does that sound like you? If so, you’ll need to have strong communication (written and verbal) skills and be self-driven. Your articles will contribute directly to our current social media campaigns. You’ll be reporting to the Director of Marketing.
- 3 – 4 years of UX content writing experience (agency experience is a plus).
- Experience and knowledge of user experience research and best practices.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work as a Freelancer / Independent Contractor (1099).
- Impeccable grammar and spelling writing skills.
- Quick learner who can take initiative and assume accountability.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- An amazing portfolio of your content writing work.
- Experience growing company presence on social media through social media marketing is a plus.