Positions in this function are responsible for conducting content needs analysis for the business and developing online support tools and materials, communications and activities to meet the organization’s job/role requirements. May work with Subject Matter Experts to obtain procedural and business information. Will include design and development of online and web-based performance support tools and materials.
Positions in this function are primarily responsible for the effective design and maintenance of Knowledge Management support tools and programs across the organization. Keeps abreast of various online delivery techniques, business processes, products and systems. May also be involved in the design process.
- Analyze varying document types to identify context, similarities and differences
- Apply decomposition strategy to break documents down into smaller cases/chunks
- Create, transform and maintain HTML solutions for the organization’s knowledge base
- Attend to details and review content to ensure accuracy, applicability and conformity to established standards
- Contribute to the development of high-quality technical documentation regarding Knowledge Transformation technology and processes
- Analyze business needs/requirements and determine, in conjunction with other departments, best approach for content delivery in the organization’s knowledge bases