UGroupMedia Inc. (UGM) is the proud producer of PNP—Portable North Pole, a global family entertainment property that brings the magic of personalized video content alive with our cutting-edge technology.
Participates in the creation of creative and business/marketing copy for websites, various mobile applications and other formats (i.e. marketing emails): writes, proofs and uploads all text, images and videos on various technical platform. Identifies issues and coordinates suppliers as needed (e.g. translators and manager).
- In collaboration with manager and other team members, lead the creative writing/revision of different pieces of copy for the website and various mobile applications.
- Integrates the graphic, video assets and textual content while respecting established styles and technical specifications (website and mobile applications). When required, ensures archiving in accordance with established criteria.
- Coordinates different internal and external suppliers to create images, videos and translations in multiple languages .
- Carries out the input of content on web pages using appropriate technology (WordPress, Locates, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Youtube or a custom handler).
- Submits mobile applications in different stores; inputs summaries, titles and prices.
- Participates in the creation of email marketing copy, mobile push notifications and other communications to customers.
- Maintains and conducts health-checks of different digital platforms to ensure all published content is current, and update content as needed.