Trivium Test Prep Partners, LLC (est. 2012), a publisher of test prep study guides and exam materials, is hiring Freelance Copy Editors to help prep manuscript drafts for publication.
This position is ideal for experienced copy editors who can expertly edit documents for grammar, syntax, style, and correctness. Candidates may also be required to perform substantive edits to ensure clearness and quality.
- Copy editing will include substantive edits, line edits, and standard copy edits
- Format manuscripts for publishing
- Familiarity of fundamental editing practices
- Superb understanding of grammar
- Ability to write plainly, accurately, and proficiently
- Knowledge of Chicago Manual of Style (CMOS)
- Ability to learn and apply in-house style guide(s)
- Competency to work quickly and comply with deadlines
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Five or more years of professional editing experience
Trivium offers freelancers the opportunity to work remotely from home, about 5-20 hours weekly. The company assigns projects on an as-needed basis.
Compensation: to be discussed with hired candidates.