Travel Fashion Girl is currently hiring an Editorial Manager to join our remote team!
We are an established blog that started in 2012. With over 1,000,000 monthly page views we are the number one blog for female travelers.
This position is great for an experienced freelance editor that is looking for steady, supplemental income and a flexible schedule. Create your own hours Monday – Friday!
- Oversee blog post content
- Create preliminary editorial calendar
- Maintain editorial calendar schedule
- Delegate tasks, establish deadlines
- Copy-edit all content
- Manage freelance writers and contributors
- Plan and approve assignments for writers and editors
- Assist in evaluating finalized copy for compliance with policies, style and tone
- Collaborate with editor in chief to determine content and story ideas
- Optimize content with keywords (provided)
- Refine workflow and establish systems to make projects run more smoothly for the team