Transat is looking for a creative copywriter-translator who will be responsible for a wide array of French copywriting files, including advertising work, translation, revision and adaptation. The nature of the work is mostly marketing-based, but also spans other areas, such as e-commerce (newsletters, websites, banners), HR and corporate communications. The successful candidate should have advertising experience, preferably within an agency context.
- Work closely with various key partners (internal and external) to deliver high-quality copy for advertising, promotional and journalistic materials. This includes writing, translating, revising and adapting for a wide variety;
- of requests stemming from various departments (Marketing, HR, Corporate Communications, Social Media, PR, etc.);
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of Air Transat and Transat brands by ensuring tone of voice alignment;
- Create signatures, product names, tag lines and program names;
- Search for information on hotels, write copy to promote them and review layouts;
- Act as a resource person for French copywriting projects.