theNuWa.com is seeking ambitious, motivated, entrepreneurial and web culture savvy freelance fashion writer. The website is built for putting a spotlight on diversity in fashion & the creative minds dedicated to bridging cultures. It was originally created as a personal website in Feb. 2015 in NYC, and quickly evolved into an online media outlet, officially launched in June 2017. Since it was launched, it has attracted an audience from 37 countries, with 31 different languages spoken. The session duration is 6 mins. The goal of this site is to build a community for people who are attracted to foreign peoples, manners, or cultures. It has been featured on Marie Clare China, People China, etc.
As the writer and editor, you’ll have the opportunity to work with the founder and managing editor at the membership-exclusive Soho House New York. We are really excited to partner with the right voice and mindset to grow the platform by forming a potential long-term relationship. Together with our small team, you will write and publish your own articles for our various original series, and get opportunities to interview the top game players, attend exclusive fashion events and connect with A list industry influencers.
- Pitching story ideas and writing for website
- Interviewing top influencers on set with the team;
- Attending exclusive events and previews;
- Contributing to creative meetings;
- Copy editing and fact checking on website posts;
- Preparation of social media updates;
- Copy editing and preparing weekly/monthly electronic newsletter;
- Researching and building database.