The Expert Institute (est. 2010) is recruiting Freelance Writers to write insightful and informative content aimed at pros in the legal field as a way to brand and promote TheExpertInstitute.com, an emerging service platform that matches and connects law firms with expert witnesses.
Writers will be in charge of researching, writing, and editing a medley of content intended for a target market of practicing trial lawyers. Writers may also be asked to interview well-known attorneys and SMEs to develop timely topics pertaining to litigation and the use of expert witnesses. Content will include blog posts, website copy, case studies, and long-form articles.
- Legal background–JDs, current law school students, paralegals, and other legal professionals.
- Experience writing digital content for online consumption.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience facilitating legal research using Lexis Nexus, Westlaw, or other platforms.
- The ability to conceive original ideas for articles.
- Experience in blogging, content marketing, and using SEO.
Freelance writers will work remotely from home.
Payment: per article/post. The rate will be discussed with qualified writers.