The Complete Webdesigner is looking for freelance contract writers to provide blog and website articles for several different industries.
This position is a wonderful way to expand your knowledge on many different topics. If you’re excited about learning and writing on a variety of topics, then this opportunity may be perfect for you. You will be able to work on your own time schedule and work independently. In fact, if you want to work at a beach on some tropical paradise or on the ski hill during après ski time, we’re fine with that.
The number of deliverables can vary greatly each week depending on the demands of our clients and our own business. Our clients are in generally in Alberta and British Columbia but we also have clients in the US.
- Write 1-3 original articles per week (usually 400 to 800 words) on the topics listed below
- Write creative, engaging blog articles that are worth sharing
- Write inspiring, informative website content that convinces the reader to perform an action (e.g. buy a product, call a number, etc)
- Ensure your articles are search engine optimized using SEO best practices (training will be provided)
- Ensure writing is free of spelling and grammatical errors
Topics You May Write On:
- Travel and Popular Destinations (particularly in B.C.)
- Injury Law
- Current and Upcoming Events