TEKsystems is partnering with a leading enterprise government integrator to immediately hire 100% remote technical writers in support of the NGEN program.
Job responsibilities include:
- Reviews and edits materials for technical deliverables, reports, manuals, guides, briefs, proposals materials, software and hardware documentation, and other technical publications for submission/publication.
- Performs editorial review of technical documents, to ensure compliance with established policies, guidelines and standards for format, style, writing and quality.
- Assists in improving the documentation, including making recommendations on guidelines, templates, and processes.
- Works with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure input is received and processed in the required timeframes.
- Works with the technical staff and Subject Matter Experts to prepare and maintain procedural, system, user, and technical documentation for publication
- Works with the customer and stakeholders during editorial processes to ensure feedback is integrated as required.
- Participates in the design and development of proposals, marketing brochures, program communications, and other materials when requested.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Maintain /enforce documentation standards and procedures.