As the social media coordinator you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and execution of social media initiatives for Teacher Peach.
- Develop, post and schedule social media messaging across various platforms, (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn)
- Engage with followers and monitor conversations across social media channels
- Analyze social media metrics, such as new users, fan likes, comments and shares.
- Utilize analytics platforms and survey competitive landscape to share insights and trends to management team
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager on execution and optimization of social media contests, sweepstakes and other partnership initiatives.
- Collaborate with design and image team to build social media assets (i.e. Facebook Timeline Page, profile pics. thumbnails, ads, landing pages etc.)
- Assist Marketing Manager with leading regular post campaign analysis, database mining, website analytics, 1:1 marketing experiments to generate insights that will drive the business forward