Tastemade is on the hunt for a Snapchat Content Editor to further our mission and move people to create great food and travel experiences for themselves and their communities. The ideal candidate will have a strong voice and editorial background with copywriting and editing experience, be social media savvy, understand metrics/analytics, and knows the digital/mobile landscape.
What you’ll do:
Work with programming and creative to develop and maintain an editorial calendar, produce original articles, brainstorm story ideas and titles, along with short-form content on a daily basis.
- Develop and produce original content with freelance writers and designers, assuring consistent quality, tone and voice as well as timely delivery.
- Manage the distribution of content to CMS systems.
- Be responsible for developing and reporting on content strategies that will increase content reach, engagement and length of user time with content.
[expand title=”Read More”]
- Develop timely content that takes advantage of news and trends relevant to the Tastemade audience.
- Develop writers, personalities, and talent that fit within the Tastemade brand.
- Create original written content.
- Provide insights on food, travel and lifestyle trends and media conversations to the Tastemade team on a regular and as-needed basis.