Tastemade is a global community of food lovers and travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. We’re currently looking to hire a Freelance Assistant Food Editor.
- Develop, write, test, and style (on camera) 6-8 recipes for 1-2 shoots days per week
- Write descriptions and copy for your recipes to be posted across all Tastemade platforms
- Collaborate with Directors of Photography to produce visually stunning work
- Closely monitor food trends, develop content around them, and analyze the results of your work
- Ensure compliance with health regulations in accordance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) safety guidelines
- Maintain and update recipe tracking spreadsheet
- Must love food!
- Keen eye for color, composition and design
- Food styling experience preferred
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- A dedication to quality, taste and precision
- An open minded and flexible person – open to new ideas and new processes
- Ability take direction and work with multiple teams in a fast paced environment
- Some experience with using Gmail and Google Docs