Looking for a nights and weekends editor for a mainstream country music news and entertainment site. Do you have a knack for recognizing what’s about to pop? Can you brainstorm original content like it’s your job? Our ideal match is a word smart, country music-savvy self-starter who is hip to social media and internet trends.
This is a part-time, work-from-home position.
- navigate nightly news, write and publish breaking stories quickly
- push content to social media in an engaging, clickable way in realtime
- TV coverage of country music events, live tweeting with wit
- building galleries and lists in line with what’s trending
- professional editing experience
- vast knowledge of modern country music (‘90s and beyond)
- evening availability
- basic photoshop proficiency
- SEO smarts
- proper technology (high-speed internet, a functioning computer and preferably, a smart phone)