An ambitious European-based startup TasteAtlas – World Food Atlas is looking for content writers for gastronomy-related articles, as well as being able to communicate with people from the food industry (chefs, sommeliers, concierges, butchers, etc.)
- English proficiency
- Research skills
- Great communication skills
- Diligence and enthusiasm
- 40 hours per week (full-time)
And if you’re a foodie like us, that’s also a bonus!
What we offer:
- Work from home – flexible hours
- Starting salary – based on what would satisfy your needs, plus the possibility of bonuses based on your performance
- Possibility of promotion based on performance
If you’re interested, describe yourself in a few sentences, prepare three short (cca. 300 words) food-related articles, and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title [TasteAtlas] Content Writer Application.
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed at www.Online-Writing-Jobs.com.