We are looking to expand our team with the addition of a Freelance Contract Writer. The writer will work with consultant notes to draft career documents, including resumes, cover letters, networking letters, thank you letters, executive biographies, personal statements, and LinkedIn profiles based on Resume Solutions’ standards.
Who we are:
Surcorp Resume Solutions is a leading resume writing and career services firm. We are an established company with 12 years of experience in providing clients with career management, resume writing, interview coaching, outplacement, workshop facilitation, and HR consulting services at all levels of their careers. Our vast record of experience includes working with clients from all disciplines and industries and we have been contracted by government, corporate, global and national organizations to manage projects in career development, outplacement, and human capital optimization.
For additional details about our company, please visit us at www.resumesolutions.ca.
- Conducts industry research across all sectors to identify hiring trends and current job expectations at all organizational levels and professional disciplines.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of keywords and terminology for hundreds of typical jobs, taking the time to investigate job expectations and keywords for unique, continuously evolving, or newly emerging job categories.
- Draws on thorough understanding of resume writing best practices to formulate articulate, concise and compelling job search documents that distinguish clients from the competition and convey the skills and attributes they have to offer.
- Uses interview notes from other consultants to prepare résumés and cover letters.
- Devises effective tactics to handle contingencies such as job gaps, extended illnesses and other disruptions in work history, while ensuring that job search documents adhere with the highest standards of personal and professional integrity.