All SuperSummary study guides are comprehensive (30+ pages) and authoritative, since our existing writing team is comprised entirely of seasoned teachers, professors, and advanced degree holders with years of experience in literary analysis. We are looking for a Content Manager who is qualified to oversee these existing writers, continue to standardize and refine our editing process, and bring on new writers to grow the team even further.
The ideal candidate for this role will have significant previous experience in academic writing/editing as well as management experience that will allow them to effectively lead our writing team. A passion for literary analysis is also a must, given the nature of our content. This combination could make this a perfect role for a former professor/teacher in English Literature or an advanced degree holder in a similar field.
We are looking for a candidate with the ability to work at least 20 hours per week. For candidates who are interested, this role would then eventually provide the opportunity for full-time work.
• Oversee day-to-day content creation efforts (full-length study guides, short book summaries, articles, etc.)
• Assess, hire, and manage freelance writers
• Ensure content meets quality standards in terms of style, depth, and accuracy
• Provide feedback and guidance to individual writers
• Analyze and improve content production workflows