STEELE Compliance Solutions, Inc. (est. 1989) is hiring a Freelance Writer to work on assigned editorial projects for the company. The writer can work from home and design a work schedule that best fits his or her needs.
STEELE is a leading risk management firm furnishing business intelligence and consent advisory services to help global Fortune 1000 companies and mid-sized commercial enterprises reduce corruption.
The responsibilities of the freelance writer:
- Based on research data, simplify and draft summaries in a transparent and succinct business-level style;
- Use handy company templates to aid in writing business-specific content and communications;
- Identify logic gaps in the research results;
- Assist worldwide clients recruit their partners, vendors, distributors, and agents in observance with Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption statutes;
- Must be an expert at using MS-Word Office.
Submit a resume and current client list.
Compensation: to be discussed.