If you are a content creator who is self-motivated, driven, and enjoys your freedom while constantly striving to achieve higher standards, we want to meet you!
We are looking to fill a crucial position at our growing digital marketing agency. This position can be remote (located anywhere in the U.S.), or in Orange County, California. It can also be part-time or full-time depending on experience and versatility in the candidate’s ability to handle our wide range of client industries.
- Copywriting – 50%. Blogs, email newsletters, landing pages, white papers, ebooks, you’ll write them all.
- Social media management – 25%. You’ll manage social media profiles for clients including generating the text, publishing, and selecting images.
- Client communication – 10%. You will engage with clients and participate in meetings.
- Project management – 10%. You will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time.
- Graphic design – 5%. You will need to do some graphic design whether it’s through tools like Canva or Photoshop.