We are looking for a talented, tech-savvy writer to join our creative team. You’ll be writing a variety of response-oriented materials for a fast-growing list of clients including some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley.
Your mainstream writing assignments will include email campaigns, landing pages, webinar invitations, banner ads, text ads, and content syndication copy, all focused on generating demand. Other projects might be content assessment, case studies, product brochures, and video scripts, to be used primarily in demand generation programs. Our clients are leading technology companies with products or services that target IT and finance departments, plus healthcare, manufacturing, construction, and other industry sectors.
This contract position combines the flexibility of working from a home office with the support, resources and benefits of a larger organization. We will assign you clients and projects based on agency workload. Your hours may vary as client needs dictate. Copy turn times are relatively fast and projects move through the creative and production process quickly with a goal of getting them into the market.
- Write short, high impact copy for demand generation campaigns, including emails, landing pages, banner ads, and webinar invites.
- Research client’s product or service thoroughly to ensure understanding of their customer pain points and needs
- Complete projects in a timely manner consistent with schedule provided by account executive
- Assist account executive in developing creative strategy
- Communicate clearly with account team and client to best understand program objectives
- Receive, evaluate and discuss client feedback; help resolve issues/concerns where necessary
- Prioritize multiple projects and clients to ensure projects keep on schedule