Spark, an award-winning PR/marketing agency, is looking for a Freelance Content Writer to join its freelance network, Sparknet, to work on writing assignments on behalf of its clients.
Primary duties will include researching different industries and market sectors and writing expert-level content for articles, blog posts, press releases, white papers, etc. in the style and voice of various clients.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Develop content strategies and editorial calendars for numerous clients
- Research industries and associated studies to pitch ideas and produce compelling content to influence target audiences for Spark’s clients
- Conform to the style and authoritative voice to match a variety of clients, industries, and platforms
- Optimize content with effective SEO techniques
- Copy edit and proofread content developed by Spark team members
- Develop content for internal and external marketing initiatives
- Understand the distribution channels and their related metrics, specs, best practices, and requirements
- Collaborate with team members on multimedia content initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in media, communications, marketing or journalism
- At least of 2-3 years of content writing experience
- Former experience writing content for digital media, such as blogs, websites, infographics, and social media
- Strong creative writing, researching and editing skills
Candidate will work remotely from home.
Payment: to be discussed.