Sound Advice (est. 2006), a job placement and business consulting agency, is looking for Freelance Writers to write professional resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles for clients on an ongoing basis.
This job is ideal for writers who can create well-written, eye-catching resumes that will help clients optimize their job search and land a job interview. Because of the agency’s existing line of complementary consulting services, Sound Advice has a regular flow of people requiring assistance with their resumes.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with special attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time management and personal organization skills.
- Highly-developed skills in Microsoft Word with emphasis on formatting documents correctly.
- Professional resume writing background desired.
- Excellent customer service skills and timely communication via email.
- Work under pressure and accommodate rigorous deadlines.
The agency will supply 5-10 resume writing assignments daily, but writers can set their own schedule and accept as few or as many as they can handle. Ideally, writers will juggle multiple projects and service numerous clients simultaneously.
Writers can work remotely from home.
Compensation: to be discussed with qualified candidates.