This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Short Job summary: SoFabFood.com, a website for home chefs and food lovers, is Hiring a Website Editor (remote work) to write, edit, and schedule blog posts, social posts and the SFF newsletter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Editor will work with the Manager of SoFabFood and will protect the brand’s reputation by editing blog posts, social posts and the SFF newsletter.
- Editor will edit and schedule posts on SoFabFood.com based on the Weekly Editorial Calendar. 12-15 posts per week.
- Editor will oversee Contributor program, including but not limited to:
- Create and manage contributor application process.
- Select contributors, manage activation and ensure contributor assignments meet expectations.
- Serve as liaison for any follow up needs with contributors for edits, updates, etc.
- Editor will assist SFF coordinator with social channels when needed, including writing posts, scheduling, etc. (FB, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Editor will occasionally write original recipe content or roundup content for SoFabFood.com.
- Editor will assist in coordinating and creating SoFabFood daily and weekly newsletters.
Advertisment ad adsense adlogger