The Copy Writer must be comfortable managing multiple projects and have an eye for detail. The candidate must be very comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, fluid environment. A “can-do” attitude and superb interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, are an absolute must.
- Research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy for particular projects and initiatives for online, offline, external and internal needs.
- Writing product descriptions.
- Understand the goal, audience, and message of a campaign and develop copy to suit. Write advertising copy for use by publication or broadcast media to promote sale of goods and services.
- Collaborate with in-house creative team to develop strategy, tactics and content that support and extend marketing initiatives.
- Provide support to other team members on online promotions (such as Google, AdWords campaigns and email marketing).
This position is remote but will meet in-person time to time.