The Social Media Copywriter will be responsible for creating social media content for a variety of clients in various industries, such as healthcare, retail, fashion, and much more. He or she will need to have strong copywriting skills and a proven track record of developing engaging social media and web content designed to sell a product/service. They will also need to demonstrate a wide understanding of traditional and new social media platforms and their current features and benefits.
- Develop compelling social media content and blog posts for various social platforms.
- Write content consistent with brand voice and tone.
- Maintain writing style by adhering to organization standards as well as Associated Press (AP), Modern Language Association (MLA) guides and standard online practices.
- Remain ahead of the curve by tracking and understanding emerging writing practices and standards; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Adopt a fluid work style that involves understanding multiple industries.
- Be able to pitch unconventional ideas effectively and contribute to weekly creative meetings, brainstorming sessions, and initial sales meetings
- Be able to meet time sensitive, deadline-driven projects