Share On Purpose is a portfolio of meaningful companies. We launch brands with innovative services that solve unique business challenges for a new-world economy.
We’re looking for individuals who are passionate about collaborating with a team to execute a strategy that ensures our clients get results. Our writers know how to develop compelling stories and headlines that intrigue the target audience into responding, engaging and taking action. We are on the hunt for writers who are creative, impactful and know that words matter. We understand that great content trumps advertising, every time, and we want writers on our team who know how to write great stories, without “selling.”
– Understand client’s needs, as well as the engagement goals and strategy.
– Monitor trending news to find compelling story ideas.
– Collaborate with a team, while maintaining solopreneur status.
– Research and pitch compelling stories based on client’s needs/goals.
– Create questions and interview clients and/or subject matter experts.
– Write compelling stories in the client’s brand voice that engage readers and create action by utilizing effective content conversion techniques.
– Follow client style and AP Style guidelines.
– Understand how to effectively utilize key search terms for SEO copywriting.
– Prepare powerful headlines that ensure readers engage with the content.
– Communicate effectively with the engagement team and client.
– Exhibit critical thinking skills to achieve ROI.