Our company Sellics (sellics.com) is looking for a remote freelance content writer (ideally with a journalism/communications/marketing background), who can commit to writing regular e-commerce articles for us on a long term basis.
You will be covering a variety of topics in the Amazon marketplace space, and articles will be around 800-1000 words in length.
- 1-2 years experience covering E-commerce, must be familiar with the Amazon marketplace.
- Must be able to write authoritatively on popular Amazon topics including Amazon keyword research and keyword optimization.
- 1-2 years experience crafting articles for B2B and B2C readers.
- Solid understanding of content marketing and SEO.
- Clear, concise and engaging writing style.
- Can create or source relevant images for articles.