Are you an experienced wordsmith with a passion for travel, an eye for detail, an issue with poor grammar and a great sense of humour (without breaking the unwritten codes of taste and decency)? Tick those boxes and we’re interested.
As a freelance copywriter, your role will be to support the Italian Managing Editor. You’ll work from home, researching hotels and writing sales copy for our Italian website. This is a great opportunity for an experienced freelance copywriter who’s not just enthusiastic about crafting great copy, but someone who shares our passion for travel and wants to contribute to the success of our exciting and ambitious digital business.
- Researching hotels and destinations
- Preparing and producing our sales content
- Experience in writing for the web
- Experience in eCommerce is a plus
- An understanding of and passion for travel, with a good understanding of hotels and destinations
- An ability to write in our house style
- Impeccable attention to detail and ninja-like accuracy
- Innovative, creative and imaginative
- Grammar Nerd
- Customer-focused and commercially aware