SDL is currently looking to recruit a number of freelance US-EN copywriters to work on one of the largest mobile device client’s voice recognition projects. It is an on-going job which expected to last between 6 to 12 months or more. We already have an existing team of freelance copywriters who work on this project but due to the recent increase of workload we need more copywriters to join the team ASAP. You can work remotely from home and should be available to take part on the meeting calls when required. The client requires all copywriters to have the first day training in San Francisco, CA and will provide expenses for travel.
- A native US-EN speaker
- Minimum of 3 years proven copywriting experience ideally within the advertising sector
- Ability to understand the complex creative brief and execute the copies accordingly
- Creative flair and knowledge of local culture
- Familiar with smartphone and able to write copies to suit Millennial generation (born after 1980) as target audiences
- Knowledge of Telecommunications and the understanding of UI diagrams are desirable
- Attend conference calls and client meetings to discuss brief and feedback with when required