Are you creative, innovative and results-oriented? Are you looking to join a bigger mission to help, heal and empower people?
You’ll be using your neuroscience and writing super-powers to contribute to making our content engaging, interesting and educational.
A bit more about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
• Learning the latest cutting edge treatments, theories and treatments around the biopsychosocial model of pain
• Create ground breaking 2500+ word blog posts based on existing content and evidenced-based medical research
• Create content for podcast trainings
• Create short eBooks designed for practitioners and consumer education in the field of pain management and neuroscience and pain psychology
• Newsletter creation to support and cultivate consumer and practitioner communities
• Understand SEO and keyword search
Job Purpose: In this role, you will be primarily responsible for developing materials for promotional and/or educational programs.